Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dual Layer Dvdr Macbook Superdrive On Macbook Pro Not Always Recognizing DVDR-DL Media?

Superdrive on macbook pro not always recognizing DVDR-DL media? - dual layer dvdr macbook

I have a MacBook Pro SuperDrive with a drive. DVDs I burn 8.5 GB double layer discs, but to recognize the CD after the recording is not always, when I myself in.

Most of the disc, after entry, is lively, and click stop, running very fast, stop and eject the disc. Every few attempts, but the CD will be recognized and play well.

I keep records of all of the same brand of DVD-DL, and I wonder whether the issue could be with the device itself, or what will be.

1 comment:

rolfey18 said...

Suppose you have to "check and pass the examination after burning.
I suggest you try all the trees of slower writing.
Second ... You have a laptop-friendly page. Not cheap discs.
My MacBook Pro works well. But that means a bit of a snob, if I gave him a good, hard look.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Body detector Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree