Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is It Ok To Use Acrylic Tapers Swollen Ear After Stretch?

Swollen ear after stretch? - is it ok to use acrylic tapers

I lie in on Saturday evening.
It was nice at the time, but on Sunday I woke up and was quite swollen.
I ran from 4 mm to 6 mm.
I have an acrylic cone, then placed in a steel mill (I think?) Tunnel.
It is even more red in the ground my ear, and I was a dumped salt.
I squeezed it and pus came out D:
Lol.
Yeahh, it would not be correct if you also Savlon wound wash to use them?
Or I can leave, salt water test \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\:

Has anyone any idea how long it takes to heal up?
I leave it to .. But if the swelling does not go immediately, I have to take again.
But now I have to leave and wait until they adjust.
Is this a good idea?

3 comments:

Ginggggg... said...

What's happened to me. I asked the person who bought, and they told me to go back to two dimensions, and stretch if it is good.
So do it. Buy 5mm. Do not jump. It is bad:))

Jennitah said...

You need to go in increments of 1 mm, so that every 2-3 weeks, otherwise your ear scar will not heal.

spencerd... said...

CHOP OF IT! FREAK
STRETCH u How URE EARS! Wtf are u doing?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Body detector Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree