Monday, February 22, 2010

Impetigo Every Month I Get Impetigo In The Same Place On My Face Every Two Years And Always In The Month Of February. Any Help?

I get impetigo in the same place on my face every two years and always in the month of February. Any help? - impetigo every month

I suspect that, in winter your skin a little dry and it is easier for bacteria to penetrate the skin. Frequent washing with soap can help moisturizer
The same thing happened to me in the summer for 4 consecutive years. I took care of the wash frequently start and seems to have solved the problem

2 comments:

mamasqui... said...

Likely to get under the nails, then transfer up to his chin, when absent from scratch. Keep your nails clean, wash hands frequently and not forget you, wash your face twice a day.

just me said...

I'm in the same direction, but directly under the nose ... (typically after battling a cold) I found to apply a warm compress to eliminate blisters / scabs ... and maintaining a constant triple antibiotic ointment to all parts of time during the epidemic ...
I used to have all the time like a child, and now every two years or so I ... It is very serious and boring! I thought I was alone with this issue!
Good luck to you! (even if you take in the vicinity or on the mouth "vitamin L-Lysine ... which promotes healthy tissue lip ...)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Body detector Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree