Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shaving Cabinets Help! Something Went Wrong While Shaving Below The Belt. Ladies Only!?

Help! Something went wrong while shaving below the belt. Ladies only!? - shaving cabinets

I shaved my pubic for a long time and never had a problem with the exception of Razor Burn occasionally. Yesterday I was shaving his legs in the sink and decided to shave my vagina. I normally use to wash the body, such as foam, but I saw a little shaving cream in my closet and will be used instead. Shaving cream burned a little when I am in me by accident, but nothing seemed normal. I left most of the day yesterday, did not notice anything, then back to sleep. I woke up and I realized that my vagina was itching in my sleep, and some had broken out in hives. It was very painful, I do not know what to do? It is their anything I can do to mitigate them?

5 comments:

The mom said...

Yes, leave her ass in a little hot water with a handful of oats planted in the soft skin of course, everywhere. There you will find also a cream to soothe the skin in this area in the pharmacy, usually close to normal supplies and goods female vaginal infections. You can also try vitamin E oil, as you heal. Otherwise, you must place an order for a few days as you can make. Do not use soap with perfumes or lotions, soap or ivory baby is your best option, and be sure to rinse well after. There are no toilets for you in bubbles or oil wells. It is only a soft tissue irritation, and soothe a few days. You may or may not be a candidate for a yeast infection, so be careful and keep your eyes open for it. At the first sign one, get one of the treatments used. The time that otherwise should be OK, next time we know to be careful, because you know that you are sensitive.

John Jones, the Florida Gyn said...

OK, I learned two things ....

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;> Do not shave your vagina and not - a good plan
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 'We do not use shaving cream, unless it is hypoallergenic and very soft (I would say that the formula for the manufacture of Aveeno oatmeal)

This is probably an allergic reaction, and finally disappear. You can place Benadryl to alleviate problems with allergic reactions, urticaria, may be associated whelts, rashes, etc. If this is not better in another day to go to a clinic or ER in a document a box and to be treated myself.

John Jones, MD

☮♥=) LOL☮♥=) said...

I think you should consult a doctor. If it goes really bad, you should consult a doctor.

Catalina said...

pffff ... You should to the pharmacy and asks the pharmacist. or you should consult a doctor.

Anonymous said...

You need allergic to shaving cream and blade.
The next time you wax.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Body detector Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree